Why Travel Hacking is Awesome
- Use regular daily spending to earn free/discounted travel
- Can improve credit score by reducing total credit utilization
- Ability to travel more frequently for cheaper or able to upgrade to higher-value trips
Since 2015 I have developed a passion for traveling. I want to see as much of the world as I can now (without overspending), so I can still reach my other financial goals. Travel hacking is a valuable tool to help people travel while using their normal spending. With a little bit of planning/research, you can accomplish trips you wouldn’t usually be able to go on for a fraction of the cost.
Why People don’t pursue Travel Hacking
- Not aware of the possibilities, don’t know where to start
- Scared to accrue credit card debt
- Scared credit score will be ruined
- Can’t pay off credit cards in full each month or cant meet minimum spending requirements for bonuses
There are a lot of misconceptions when it comes to Travel Hacking. Most of the time I hear people scared to start because of the fear of going into debt or ruining their credit score. Another thing I hear is people are content with their 1 or 2% cash back credit cards and don’t need to pursue anything else. Or they are simply unaware of the possibilities or don’t value travel.
I believe if you are responsible about your spending (make on-time in full payments each month) you 1. won’t accrue debt, 2. your credit score will actually improve (as mine has), and 3. you can gain much more value through travel than 1 or 2% cashback.
I want to share my knowledge about Travel Hacking to help others make a plan for their next trip for a fraction of the cost as well. If you fill out the form below, I will have enough information to layout a travel hacking plan for you.
What You Will Get
- I will show you what travel credit cards make the most sense and provide the most value for you
- I will give you a 1-year Travel Hacking plan to show which cards to get in order (plan for single people and couples)
- I will show you the best ways to redeem your rewards and which airlines/hotels/rental cars companies provide the most bang for your buck with travel rewards
**Fill out the form below to get your free Travel Hacking Consultation**
I will reply with your customized travel plan within 1-3 business days.
If you would like more general information on Travel Hacking I wrote a few blog posts that will help get more familiar with the idea.
Also, be sure to check out my trip report posts to get my exact expenses for each of my trips – Adventures
Disclaimer: If you are in debt and either not able to pay off credit card balances in full each month or not able to meet minimum spend requirements I recommend not pursuing travel hacking at this time.